Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring Fever


I don’t know about you, but I for one am over this winter. This is what I woke up to this weekend:

 

And yes, that is snow flying in front of my window. Yuck, huh? I say bring on spring! I’m ready for sunshine, pretty flowers, and green grass. And I’m even more ready to begin planting seeds for this year’s gardens! Although it’s still WAY too cold to begin planting anything here, I can reminisce about last year’s gardens and daydream about those to come. I thought I’d share some pics from our gardens and our raised vegetable bed from last year and ask how do you cope with “spring fever”?

 The beginning of our raised veg bed
 
And again a few weeks later
 
One of our potted jalapeno plants
 
                                                                                                                                                                                        Sunflower
 
                                                                                                                

 

                                        Our garden path. This is one of my absolute favorite gardens!
 
 
   
Culver's Root Flower
 
Meadow Sweet flower - "Martha Washington's Plume"




  Bee Balm flowers

 
 
Aahh! Don't you feel better already? I know I do! Wishing you and yours a wonderful end to your weekend!
 
See you soon!

 

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment