Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello!


Okay, here we go…testing, testing, 1,2,3,… is this thing on? Oh, there you are! Hello! Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Kellie, welcome to my blog! I am a homemaker, a wife, and a mother of two. When I was considering writing a blog, I had to ask myself, “Self,” I said, “what in the world will you blog about?” and that got me thinking about everything that I love and enjoy in my life. I am SO passionate about my family, home, and hobbies that I decided those would be the perfect topics to blog about, and ta-da Blueberries & Bees was born!

Let me tell you a little more about me. First of all, I live in the Rocky Mountains of Idaho. And before you ask, no we are not potato farmers (although we do grow a few in our garden :)). We love to spend a lot of time as a family in the outdoors and most of our summers are spent camping, fishing, and barbequing.  And, being from Idaho, our winters are spent sledding, making snowmen, and shoveling the driveway haha. My husband is my best friend and we have an 8 year old son, and a 2 year old daughter. My kids are my whole world and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to spend as much time with them as I do! Even on our craziest days I love being a mom, plain and simple!  Rounding out our little family is our beagle, Elvis, and our rescue cat, Shayde.

As for me, I really take joy in creating and crafting and have a very wide variety of crafting hobbies. I could go on for days listing them all, but I will spare you that.  I also love doing DIY and home projects. My most recent project was updating our bathroom (watch for a post on this later).  I like to attend yard sales and finding that perfect item to restore or to create something new and fabulous with!  I’m an avid party planner and regularly host parties and get-togethers for my wonderful friends and family. I am always looking for new things to try and enjoy learning new crafts. Homemaking is my life’s work. I believe that our homes and our families are a big part of what shape us as people, and I strive to create the best home environment for my family as possible.

I hope that you will join me on my journey in all things domestic and possibly learn a thing or two. I look forward to getting to know my readers and followers and can’t wait to see what the future of Blueberries & Bees holds!

Thanks for checking out Blueberries & Bees. If you like what you see, please share the blog with your friends and families!

See you again soon!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment